JoinHelbreath.net

HomeUseful information for Helbreath beginnersStatistics overviewSearchMemberlistGalleryRulesRegisterLog in

Requerimientos Server/ Server Requirements

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
walac

walac

Silver 1
Earned by having 12 posts & comments.

Requerimientos Server/ Server Requirements Empty
#1PostSubject: Requerimientos Server/ Server Requirements   Requerimientos Server/ Server Requirements 999106/30/2021, 5:19 pm

Buenos días, estoy con ganas de levantar un servidor y creo que la mejor manera es hacerlo a través de un servidor virtual. Con respecto a los requerimientos no creo que necesite mucho (Procesador, RAM, Disco) pero me interesa saber cuánta conexión de subida debería tener para tener un server sin lag o desconexiones.
Alguien que tenga experiencia puede decirme?
Por supuesto que todo va a depender de la cantidad de personas que haya conectada, pero en un principio para tener entre 50/60 personas por lo menos.

----------

Good morning, I'm looking forward to setting up a server and I think the best way is to do it through a virtual server. Regarding the requirements, I don't think I need much (Processor, RAM, Disk) but I am interested in knowing how much upload connection I should have to have a server without lag or disconnections.

Can someone who has experience tell me?
Of course, everything will depend on the number of people you have connected, but initially to have between 50/60 people at least.
Back to top Go down
LifeX

LifeX

Diamond 4
Earned by having 144 posts & comments.
Civilian
Granted to members for high engagement.
Great Mentor
Granted to veteran members who exhibit helpful and sportsmanlike behavior.

#2PostSubject: Re: Requerimientos Server/ Server Requirements   Requerimientos Server/ Server Requirements 999107/9/2021, 10:44 am

You can go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and scale your requirements. For a startup like your's, you can go for the 3 CPU and 3GB RAM setup at the moment and get a Windows 2012 R2 server OS with a monthly of $27.

For a better connection to everyone you choose from a various location from >> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . The ping is to your ISP, but I normally recommend to go either in LA, or Seattle for better ping to everyone around the world which I hope that is your target audience to have a world wide population of HB PLayers.

Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
Kingdoms

Kingdoms

Silver
Earned after your first post and comment.

#3PostSubject: Re: Requerimientos Server/ Server Requirements   Requerimientos Server/ Server Requirements 999107/10/2021, 1:28 pm

Hello walac, 

Write via Discord, you might be interested in what i can show you.

Kingdoms#5611
Back to top Go down
walac

walac

Silver 1
Earned by having 12 posts & comments.

#4PostSubject: Re: Requerimientos Server/ Server Requirements   Requerimientos Server/ Server Requirements 999107/10/2021, 10:50 pm

I can't find you in discord, I look for "Kingdoms#5611" and it tells me that the request was unsuccessful. My discord id is "fran garcia#0103"

Thanks LifeX, I have been looking at other virtual servers but in this one that you recommend I do not see what gives me to choose the internet speed.
Back to top Go down
LifeX

LifeX

Diamond 4
Earned by having 144 posts & comments.
Civilian
Granted to members for high engagement.
Great Mentor
Granted to veteran members who exhibit helpful and sportsmanlike behavior.

#5PostSubject: Re: Requerimientos Server/ Server Requirements   Requerimientos Server/ Server Requirements 999107/13/2021, 5:55 am

U dont need to choose internet speed, its always 1GBPS as its in the US, where bandwidth is cheap, so you dont need to choose the internet speed. The speed is more than enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

#6PostSubject: Re: Requerimientos Server/ Server Requirements   Requerimientos Server/ Server Requirements 99910

Back to top Go down

Requerimientos Server/ Server Requirements
Page 1 of 1