Over 10 years active!

HomeUseful information for Helbreath beginnersStatistics overviewSearchMemberlistGalleryRulesRegisterLog in

NPC Comprar en cualquier lado

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
elchetofede

Silver 4
Earned by having 12 posts & comments.
10th Anniversary
Earned for being a member of the community for 10 years.

NPC Comprar en cualquier lado Empty
#1PostSubject: NPC Comprar en cualquier lado   NPC Comprar en cualquier lado 999101/15/2017, 1:58 pm

Hola Comunidad, ya termine mi mapa nuevo ahora bien pongo un npc para que venda item pero no cumple su función, pero al ponerlo en el shop si lo hace, no entiendo que esta mal.... Seguí un code  que para habilitar la venta de item de los npc hay que buscar este CODE:

int CGame::_iTalkToNpcResult_GuildHall(int iClientH, int *pQuestType, int *pMode, int *pRewardType, int *pRewardAmount, int *pContribution, char *pTargetName, int *pTargetType, int *pTargetCount, int *pX, int *pY, int *pRange)
{
   return -4;
}

y borrarlo para que puedan hacer dicha función, los npc venden en cualquier lado pero fuera del shop, wh, o city hall no.... Bien lo que yo quiero es que mi npc nuevo venda en el default....
Desde ya muchas  :gracias: :
Back to top Go down
LifeX

LifeX

Diamond 1
Earned by having 144 posts & comments.
Civilian
Granted to members for high engagement.
Great Mentor
Granted to veteran members who exhibit helpful and sportsmanlike behavior.
Earned by becoming a board moderator.

#2PostSubject: Re: NPC Comprar en cualquier lado   NPC Comprar en cualquier lado 999101/20/2017, 3:43 am

Let me get this right from translation.

You are trying to have a NPC inside the new map that allows you to buy things. Am I right to say so? You dont need a new function. You just need to find the function that allows certain maps to buy things.

Find the function that reads map info, and see if there is any status that haves TRUE or FALSE to allow buying things. I dont have any sources with me now, I cant check for you. Maybe later I will point you to the right function. Till then try and find how the buying process from shop and blacksmith map works.
Back to top Go down
luisAndresEO

Silver
Earned after your first post and comment.

#3PostSubject: Re: NPC Comprar en cualquier lado   NPC Comprar en cualquier lado 999101/30/2017, 12:43 pm

tienes que fijarte en el cfg de los mapas el gshop tiene abajo a lo ultimo algo que indica que en ese area o mapa se puede vender
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

#4PostSubject: Re: NPC Comprar en cualquier lado   NPC Comprar en cualquier lado 99910

Back to top Go down

NPC Comprar en cualquier lado
Page 1 of 1