Over 10 years active!

HomeUseful information for Helbreath beginnersStatistics overviewSearchMemberlistGalleryRulesRegisterLog in

Solo Play Help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
david909

david909

Silver 4
Earned by having 12 posts & comments.

Solo Play Help Empty
#1PostSubject: Solo Play Help   Solo Play Help 9991012/20/2019, 10:39 pm

Hey guys - I don't speak/read Spanish, so I apologize if this has already been answered. 

I'm looking to play some helbreath solo from time to time to scratch my nostalgia itch. I've tried downloading the client files and running them, but it never seems to work. Is it because there's no server for them to connect to? 

I also tried finding the server files to download so I could host locally, but I'm having trouble finding the files. The download links I've tried have all expired Sad

Lastly, there's a specific version of helbreath I would love to play again - it was active on either the USA/international version shortly before it went down. They had new items like bows (beast bow was one, pretty sure), new spells (like some big AoE ice spell), and just a lot of content overall. Does anyone know if there's a way to run this version, or if there's a server for it up somewhere?

Sorry for the long post. Thank you for any and all help!
Back to top Go down
LifeX

LifeX

Diamond 1
Earned by having 144 posts & comments.
Civilian
Granted to members for high engagement.
Great Mentor
Granted to veteran members who exhibit helpful and sportsmanlike behavior.
Earned by becoming a board moderator.

Solo Play Help Empty
#2PostSubject: Re: Solo Play Help   Solo Play Help 9991012/22/2019, 1:10 pm

Well, I speak only in English, hence I am able to help.

From your current content, I assume that is a private server, cuz I have never heard USA or Inter had a BEAST BOW. Never the less, to have a local server to only YOU can play it is quite simple.

You can read the guide here -> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Then if you have any issues regarding this AFTER you have read the guide which is quite comprehensive, you can post screenshot of the problem so we can help you out.

We are not here to spoonfed you, however would like to see people to put just a simple effort in doing this, rather then asking for help straight away.

If you did a simple search in the forum you could have found the link I posted above. I am more then welcome to help you out providing you did put an effort into doing things.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
david909

david909

Silver 4
Earned by having 12 posts & comments.

Solo Play Help Empty
#3PostSubject: Re: Solo Play Help   Solo Play Help 9991012/23/2019, 3:19 am

Hey Life,

Thanks for the speedy reply! I did read that post, and it says to Begin by downloading the server files from our download page [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Once I click that link, it takes me to the forum page for the files, but I'm having trouble locating a working link that includes the actual server files. I've found several for clients, but none have included the server yet Sad 

Perhaps I'm missing it, but do you know which post has a working link to download the server files?
Back to top Go down
LifeX

LifeX

Diamond 1
Earned by having 144 posts & comments.
Civilian
Granted to members for high engagement.
Great Mentor
Granted to veteran members who exhibit helpful and sportsmanlike behavior.
Earned by becoming a board moderator.

Solo Play Help Empty
#4PostSubject: Re: Solo Play Help   Solo Play Help 9991012/23/2019, 6:02 am

Well the sources are very vast, because of each admin or coder's liking on the setup of the server.

Hence the links given, were actually the sources that was made public. Currently the more stable and frequent updates are this files >> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

centuu is the main coder, I helped out once in a while based on problems that other faces. So all in all, this is by far the best modified basics without any known big bugs thus far.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Solo Play Help Empty
#5PostSubject: Re: Solo Play Help   Solo Play Help 99910

Back to top Go down

Solo Play Help
Page 1 of 1