Over 10 years active!

HomeUseful information for Helbreath beginnersStatistics overviewSearchMemberlistGalleryRulesRegisterLog in

Un codigo que ayudara a muchos!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zakhaeb!

Zakhaeb!

Silver
Earned after your first post and comment.

Un codigo que ayudara a muchos! Empty
#1PostSubject: Un codigo que ayudara a muchos!   Un codigo que ayudara a muchos! 999103/12/2024, 2:41 am

¡Saludos a todos! 
Estoy buscando ayuda para mejorar la movilidad y fluidez del juego. Con el avance de los sistemas operativos actuales, el juego se ha vuelto bastante lento. No es necesario que sea tan rápido como Olympia, pero me gustaría que se vea y se juegue decentemente. Esto sería fundamental para aquellos que deseen levantar un servidor y ponerlo online. ¿Alguien podría compartir el código para lograr este objetivo? ¡Cualquier ayuda sería muy apreciada! 🚀
#Desarrolladores #Código #Juego #Helbreath

Greetings to all! 
I'm looking for help to improve the mobility and fluidity of the game. With the advancement of today's operating systems, the game has become quite slow. It doesn't need to be as fast as Olympia, but I'd like it to look and play decently. This would be essential for those who wish to set up a server and put it online. Could someone share the code to achieve this goal? Any help would be greatly appreciated! 🚀
#Desarrolladores #Código #Juego #Helbreath
Back to top Go down

Un codigo que ayudara a muchos!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JoinHelbreath.net :: General :: General-
Jump to: